Contemporary Family Dentistry is truly a dentist for the entire family. Kids scared to go to the dentist? Adults, too? We can solve both problems at one friendly, caring, and fun (yes, fun!) dental office. We are the source for incredible dentist office experiences and life-changing dental services in Bend. One visit and you’ll know you found a dentist you actually want to go to, today and forever!
PROFESSIONAL CLEANING SERVICES
The heart of any good dental office is its routine professional cleaning service. Our staff excel in routine cleanings. You can do a lot to help your teeth on your own with regular brushing and flossing, but nothing gets quite the same results as professional cleanings. During a professional cleaning, your hygienist will perform tasks such as:
- Plaque removal. Over time, plaque builds up in every mouth. Dental plaque forms when you eat, drink, and even when you don’t do anything. Plaque is full of bacteria that stick to teeth and can cause major problems, like gum disease and tooth decay. Don’t live with nasty plaque covering your teeth. Come to us for expert cleaning and plaque removal.
- Tartar removal. Tartar, also called calculus, is plaque that has stayed on the teeth long enough to cause it to harden and become more difficult to remove. Our office performs easy and painless tartar removal for adults and kids. We have a variety of numbing techniques to make the process comfortable for even the most squeamish patients.
- Tooth polishing. We finish off our professional cleanings with the removal of minor stains on your enamel, for a smile that shines with bright, pearly whites! Polishing your teeth and removing minor stains can make a refreshing difference in your smile. If you want more intense whitening, we have services for that, too!
Regular professional teeth cleaning can give you a healthier, better-looking smile, but it does much more than that. It can prevent cavities, gingivitis, and periodontal disease. These are the problems that can cost much more money than routine cleanings down the road. Do yourself – and your teeth – a favor, and schedule regular cleanings with our skilled dentists and hygienists!
DENTAL EXAMS AND X-RAYS
Contemporary Family Dentistry can also take care of the whole family’s dental exams and x-rays. We make the process simple and comfortable, walking patients through it step by step. Our exams are comprehensive, finding answers to issues you’re experiencing with your teeth and gums, or simply giving you an overview of your dental health and hygiene. We’ll evaluate things such as:
- Overall oral status
- Risk of decay and disease
- Need for tooth restoration or replacement
- Jaw and bite problems
- Symptoms of clenching or grinding
- Need for fluoride
If you need dental x-rays, we have the equipment to do them right in our office. We won’t pass you off to other offices or dentists – you can come to us for all of your family dentistry needs. Exams and x-rays can speak volumes about the state of your smile, and help us discuss potential solutions to issues you’re experiencing. We can identify problems like cysts, tumors, decay, and teeth that have yet to come in. Our advanced, digital radiography is the latest technology for our patients. It reduces radiation exposure, gives instant viewing, and is environmentally friendly!
We want you to completely understand your needs, and make an educated, informed decision about treatment with our help. You’ll find the solutions you need at our Bend office!